Now What? (Legal Action Information and Misc.) is not professional legal counsel. Contact a legal professional before, when, or after filing your claim.

Recently, it has been discussed that victims involved in Marl’s and Glitchedpuppet’s deeds are seriously considering seeking legal counsel. For the first logs issued here (which supposedly took place while Marl lived in Washington state), the statute of limitations has not expired to initiate a federal investigation against him. is a neutral third party: Whether or not to press charges is ultimately up to the victim, however, if there is good faith suspicion that abuse has continued or been committed elsewhere as well, reports can also be made by others. Do not flood any agency with reports claiming you KNOW X did Y unless you are a victim filing to seek an investigation and report a crime against your own person. Report suspicious behavior as just that, if you choose to report at all.

Below is all the information I have currently amassed regarding what you should do if you are seeking to report Marl or any other abuser to the authorities, including the relevant information about Washington State’s Statute of Limitations.

“Hey I heard people say the minor in the chat logs thought the statute of limitations was expired in [Washington]. It isn’t and Marl can still be charged with a felony even after moving out of state. See below:
(d) A violation of any offense listed in this subsection (1)(d) may be prosecuted up to ten years after its commission or, if committed against a victim under the age of eighteen, up to the victim’s thirtieth birthday, whichever is later:
(i) RCW 9.68A.100 (commercial sexual abuse of a minor);
(ii) RCW 9.68A.101 (promoting commercial sexual abuse of a minor); or
(iii) RCW 9.68A.102 (promoting travel for commercial sexual abuse of a minor).

There’s still approximately 8 years to face criminal prosecution in the matter If the victim chooses to pursue a case.”


[Chat logs of Melanie and Marl threatening legal action against those seeking a criminal investigation]

[Reporting Melanie’s Patreon Accounts]

[Seeking Legal Action including Criminal Investigation]
To report obscene material sent to a child, a misleading domain name or misleading words or images on the Internet, file a report on the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC)’s website at:
or call 1-800-843-5678. Your report will be forwarded to a law enforcement agency for investigation and action.

[Filing A Federal Criminal Report in Washington State]

(Filing a criminal report involving child pornography or exploitation of minors with your local FBI Field office)
-Main Office: Washington State
1110 3rd Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101-2904
(206) 622-0460

-Main Office: Nevada
1787 West Lake Mead Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89106-2135
(702) 385-1281

(Report Mail-related obscenities i.e sexual gifts sent to minors)

(Pertaining to the contested accuracy of a conversation timeline. Upper image circa 2012)

[Home is near a High School]

[Archive link to unedited information]


Barring any major breaks in content, this is the last planned update of I wish the victims and those otherwise affected by this situation the best of luck.

One thought on “Now What? (Legal Action Information and Misc.)”

  1. I’d like to offer advice – if anyone else was on the bad dragon forums and had someone approach them with bestiality videos involving a GSD, that was Marl. If you’re able to access your logs please do because i cant and i thought it was someone lying about being PK’s partner to pressure me when i was a huge PK fangirl.

    i also posted this to stopscammingartists on tumblr. i hope others feel comfortable enough to step forward.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *